Monday, January 11, 2010

BREAKING NEWS: Rizz reads my email on-air

Later today the Cleveland Browns are expected to introduce Tom Heckert as General Manager for the team. Heckert currently holds the same position with the Philadelphia Eagles. My brother is HUGE Eagles fan and is quite upset about this development.

This morning on The Really Big Show Tony has been trying to figure out if the Browns getting Heckert is a good thing or a bad thing. He's not sure. He doesn't know anything about Heckert. So I sent him an email to let him know what I know:

Hey Rizz...I think Heckert might be a good acquisition because my Eagles-cheering brother is super peeved at me because the Browns are taking Heckert away from Philadelphia. I keep telling him I didn't have anything to do with it. Oh well, we're still united against the Cowboys!

No comments: