Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap

We all know that The Devil wears Prada. But what happens when the Prada gets dirty? What detergent does The Devil use? 'Cause frankly I don't see The Devil as being the type of being to tolerate dry cleaners shenanigans. I now share with you THE definitive answer.

I was shopping at Targhetto today and passed an endcap with various laundry detergents that had been marked down. I stopped to check the prices as laundry detergent was specifically one of the items I needed to pick up. My heart skipped when my gaze fell upon this bottle of Ultra Tide with Bleach Alternative.



Let him who hath understanding reckon the price of The Beast's detergent. For it is in American currency.

It's price is six hundred and sixty-six cents!




1 comment:

madwhimsy said...

*erupts in laughter*

Oh good lord, I finally read this.