Thursday, October 30, 2008

Happy Mischief Night!

A few weeks back I paid a visit to the best ecards site EVER so I could send some cynical ecards commemorating Columbus Day to a few friends. There amidst the "holiday" ecards was one that made reference to something called Mischief Night:

I had never heard of Mischief Night. So I turned to that bastion of truthiness [Wikipedia] to educate me on MN. It's basically Halloween Eve and seems to be quite popular in parts of Europe and the UK. But seriously, do teenagers really need a specific night to TP houses and throw eggs? If you'd like to get the scoop on MN click here.

And if you're too busy to get caught up in some MN hijinks of your own don't fret: MN occurs TWICE a year [mark your calendar to remind you that March 31 is a good day for shenanigans].

No comments: