Monday, February 15, 2010

Cannibal Corpse Bringing Along SKELETONWITCH and 1349 On Tour

I've never been a fan of Cannibal Corpse. But let me tell you...I was extra giddy when I heard about this tour until I realized it's not coming to the Dallas/Fort Worth metromess.

Apr 20 - Orlando, FL Club @ Firestone
Apr 21 - Atlanta, GA Masquerade
Apr 22 - Raleigh, NC Volume 11 Tavern
Apr 23 - Springfield, VA JAXX
Apr 24 - Worcester, MA Palladium (Metal Fest)
Apr 25 - Long Island, NY Crazy Donkey
Apr 27 - Montreal, QC Club Soda
Apr 28 - Toronto, ON Opera House
Apr 29 - Chicago, IL House of Blues
Apr 30 - Milwaukee, WI Eagles Club
May 1 - St. Paul, MN Station 4
May 2 - Lawrence, KS Granada Theater
May 3 - Denver, CO Gothic
May 5 - San Francisco, CA Slim's
May 6 - Los Angeles, CA House Of Blues
May 7 - Tucson, AZ The Rock
May 8 - Albuquerque, NM Sunshine Theater
May 10 - Corpus Christi, TX House of Rock
May 11 - Austin, TX Emo's
May 12 - Houston, TX Wired Live
May 13 - New Orleans, LA House of Blues
May 14 - Jacksonville, FL Freebird Live
May 15 - Tampa, FL State Theater

My giddiness was caused by the news that Skeletonwitch and 1349 would be opening the shows. However, 1349's final show as part of this tour is the May 6 show in Los Angeles. The Austin show is on my birthday. I'd drive down to see both Skeletonwitch and 1349, but not Skeletonwitch alone.

No comments: